fertilizer plant explosion near waco tx

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

to the diyers who are out in TX and near the area, Hope you and your families and friends are all all safe.

Looks like a fire inside the plant caused the explosion.

From the internet chatter I'm reading, it seems that there's a retirement home of some kind that's been hit really bad within the blast radius, along with a lot of residential and I guess a school is on fire... None of this is confirmed though. It could be really bad. For some reason their zoning isn't particularly good in this town.

Have lots of friends displaced because of this.  My mother had to evacuate because of the fumes last night, she lives on the opposite side of town from the plant.  One of my brother in laws friends house was leveled, they weren't home thank God.  Middle school on fire, apartment complex destroyed, nursing home damaged, Missing volunteer firefighters and now looters!! WTF!!  I grew up 12miles away and try and make my way out as often that I can.  This hits close to home for me.  Sad day.

-Casey

Casey,
Sorry to hear of what happened to your family, I'm sure most of us can't imagine what it must be like to have to start over like they will have to.  Best wishes to you and yours
DaveP

Back