how to drink scotch

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"If I ever see you cleaning your glass with good whisky, I'll take two fingers and stick them in your eyes."
You betcha!
Best,
Bruno2000

I've had problems drinking scotch like water.. drinking beer like water works better for me.

Funny yesterday I made my first batch of lemonade for the summer and had trouble swallowing at first, because it wasn't carbonated like beer.  8) 8) 8)

JR

JohnRoberts said:
I've had problems drinking scotch like water.. drinking beer like water works better for me.

Funny yesterday I made my first bath of lemonade for the summer and had trouble swallowing at first, because it wasn't carbonated like beer.  8) 8) 8)

JR

First "bath" of lemonade?  That's too much information  ;o)
Best,
Bruno2000

bruno2000 said:
JohnRoberts said:

Funny yesterday I made my first bath of lemonade for the summer and had trouble swallowing at first, because it wasn't carbonated like beer.  8) 8) 8)

JR

Best,
Bruno2000
Thanx fixed it...

=====

Leaves that fresh lemony smell....and makes my skin tingle.

JR

bruno2000 said:
JohnRoberts said:

JR

Best,
Bruno2000

"Don't you go where the huskies go, don't you eat that yellow snow." - Zappa

How to Make a c**ktail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urZf_7NuFvg

Sorry. I don't know why I find this so amusing.

Reminds me of old frase:
"You can drink your Scotch with water, without water or like water."

-Paavo

here is "the first with water, the second without water and the third as water"  ;)

Latest posts

Back