(Feeler) K12 Capsules for C12 Microphones

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veronica Sneesby

Hi all, this is merely a feeler for K12 capsules. I have a large number here already made, they just need diaphragms. K12’s require a lot of Ben’s labour and machine time so it is very hard to keep the price down. However, in an effort to support those making C12 style mics at the moment I would be interested in reducing the price to $370, the normal price is $650 if they were to be purchased individually from our website. However, I am not going to be releasing them at this price unless I have a minimum of 30 orders. I will not be taking payment until the capsule is ready to ship. If you would be interested in being added to a list you can either email or pm me. I will then confirm that you are added and once your capsule is ready you will be notified and at this time payment will be taken.

The K12 is a multi-chambered CK12 type microphone capsule. This capsules is perhaps our greatest sonic triumph that boasts mechanical accuracy never obtainable in any previous CK12 type capsule.

I also have a white market thread advertising the K12 at the reduced price of $420, if you have purchased from that thread this week, once i receive the 30 min order requirement i will refund you the difference. Expressions of interest can also be made via the white market thread, but i will still need an email or pm from you to be added to the list.

Please be sure to email me not Ben, as I will be caring for the list, he just does the smart stuff. 

Thanks,
Veronica
[email protected]

Attachments

• K12 4.jpg
    K12 4.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 72
Thanks to everyone who has ordered, your K12 capsules will be leaving on Monday. If you have not received an email from me confirming your postage then please contact me.

Also if you look at the white market thread you will see that we also have M7's, K7, K6 and K8 capsules on sale and in stock, as are the K12's now.

Thanks,

Latest posts

Back