useme2305

quick question and i know the answer is probably somewhere in this thread but will the SYT-5 gen 3 WITH switch markings be available again any time in the near future?

Zebra_PD

Re: Unmarked Microphone bodies and parts (SYT-5, CU-49, HT-11A, GT-2B, and U47)
« Reply #1121 on: November 07, 2018, 04:55:38 AM »
Well so I'm about to order from you from the webshop.

Got a question regarding the difference in price on the check out page.

Subtotal $88.00
Shipping $32.95
Total $120.95

Well it states thst additional shipping/tax may be collected during checkout so guess that's the reason somehow. But what shipping/tax? When changing to a US address this difference in total cost does not apply and the shipping cost change but do not match the difference.

Is it some extra US sales tax or EU import tax that add the extra cost? (Live in Sweden)

chunger

Re: Unmarked Microphone bodies and parts (SYT-5, CU-49, HT-11A, GT-2B, and U47)
« Reply #1122 on: November 07, 2018, 06:33:27 AM »
Well so I'm about to order from you from the webshop.

Got a question regarding the difference in price on the check out page.

Subtotal $88.00
Shipping $32.95
Total $120.95

Well it states thst additional shipping/tax may be collected during checkout so guess that's the reason somehow. But what shipping/tax? When changing to a US address this difference in total cost does not apply and the shipping cost change but do not match the difference.

Is it some extra US sales tax or EU import tax that add the extra cost? (Live in Sweden)

Hello,

I am not sure I fully understand the errors you are seeing.  The webstore should calculate the total cost of the parts and then generate a shipping cost which most of the time works pretty well, but for certain items may over-calculate.  But, those should be the only charges seen and the totals should match up.  California orders will have sales tax added in a separate line item.   I charge for the shipping which does not include international  import duties, taxes, and other fees.  Those are typically assessed at the customs office in the destination country.
DIY photo documentaries consolidated here:  http://studio939.blogspot.com

Zebra_PD

Hello,

I am not sure I fully understand the errors you are seeing.  The webstore should calculate the total cost of the parts and then generate a shipping cost which most of the time works pretty well, but for certain items may over-calculate.  But, those should be the only charges seen and the totals should match up.  California orders will have sales tax added in a separate line item.   I charge for the shipping which does not include international  import duties, taxes, and other fees.  Those are typically assessed at the customs office in the destination country.

Thx for your reply and info Chunger :)

I'll will send you a email about the specific errors I'm experience at checkout then.

(UPDATE) When I used my computer instead of my mobile the checkout calculator worked as it should. Perhaps just a bug in the mobile version of the site. The order is made! Looking forward to get the package! :) Great job and service Chunger!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 07:14:08 PM by Zebra_PD »