UK source for THAT 2180LC - £3.90 (and some other stuff)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Just received the Rapid electronics catalogue and noticed this...
Available to buy singly - with price breaks...

ANother source for the 2180LC chip for the SSL

http://www.rapidelectronics.co.uk/rkmain.asp?PAGEID=80010&CTL_CAT_CODE=30410&STK_PROD_CODE=M60724&XPAGENO=1

Order code 1+ 10+ 25+ 100+ Choose quantity

THAT2180LC 82-2178 £3.90 £3.79 £3.65 £3.45 Buy

Free next day delivery over £25
Also - they have Sifam 151 Collett knobs - and the cheapest Uk price I can find for the 15mm collett tightening tool (£6.90 - Canford is double that I think)
They also have some cheap chassis punches QMAK - the 20mm and 25mm should suit the standard Neutrik chassis stuff

ANd they sell some SIfam stuff - not the "VU meters" that we like but they sell the accessories which I consider very cheapish for the Presentator 29 series - e.g. bezels, lights etc...
http://www.rapidelectronics.co.uk/rkmain.asp?PAGEID=80010&CTL_CAT_CODE=30480&STK_PROD_CODE=M28654&XPAGENO=1

and the catalogue is free

Why don´t you use the LA version. They have even better specs than the dbx202s.
My source in germany was www.cedos.com
They sell single units and higher quantities with price breaks. I paid 6?something for the THAT2181LA.
Jens

Thanks Simon.
BTW, it's very easy to buil a collet tightening tool with an old screwdriver (keefs method) or a tiny piece of sheet steel (60mm by 40mm or so)with the profile filed in it (my method).
Do check mainline if it's collets only though.

Jonathan

[quote author="Jonathan Hayward"]Thanks Simon.
BTW, it's very easy to buil a collet tightening tool with an old screwdriver (keefs method) or a tiny piece of sheet steel (60mm by 40mm or so)with the profile filed in it (my method).
Jonathan[/quote]
Sometimes the simple solutions like other things in life pass me buy..
ta...

[quote author="Jonathan Hayward"]Thanks Simon.
Do check mainline if it's collets only though.

Jonathan[/quote]
Already bought loads of 29mm Sifams from them - don't know what to do with them - but i have got them

Back