my next project

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autophase

I thought I would share this with you guys as its in the spirit of DIY.
I recently got my self a modular synth and I’ve been spending a lot of time on the muffwiggler forum.
There is a guy there who has made an authentic Arp2600 clone and intends to sell the PCB’s very soon. Its an amazing project, this is my dream synth.
If you are interested theres some info on his site.
http://thehumancomparator.net/

Yeah I was going to mention this on here as I know that there are a few of us synth / dance music types in this forum.

I recall reading somewhere in the 40+ page thread that it'll be upwards of 1000$ for everything. I'm not very familiar with muffwiggler forum but it seems that people on there are keen on group buys for rare parts and to keep costs down, so sourcing the parts may not be too much of a pain either.

He doesn't expect anything to be ready for a good few months. Plenty of time to start saving!

yeah just to confirm what rob said.
They are saying its gonna be upto £1000 (£700) for PCB, Faceplate (supplied by the one guy), and parts (supplied separately), but that doesnt include a case, I'm sure that will be easy enough to make your self and there will no doubt be someone selling them.

He has had his first prototype board back, mad some changes and has just received the second prototype PCB. He advises earliest availability will be September.

CANT WAIT! :p

Back