• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F.S. BA283 clones, op amps, CLXVU stuffed, VU meters, Jensen transformers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berkleystudios

I guess the easiest way to do this is to add a flikr account and just post and take down the pics there.... so here is the account
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66345260@N07/

if you dont have a good pic there I can add more

- Hairball HB-8027 VU meters $20 each

-CLX VU populated pcb $100 + shipping and pp fees

-matched 6n6h Russian tubes $20 + shipping and pp fees

-G Pultec power supply/SRPP PCBs with some components and tube sockets $10

- GSSL side chain filter PCB and some components $10 I have the documentation and BOM for it

- (6) GAR1731 with dale resistors. missing R2,R3 R4 .... Make an offer

- (4) Neve BA283 clones partially complete with documentation , no trannys... Make an offer

-(4) Jensen JT-123-SL Transformers from the 80s. $50 each. mounting brackets a little rusty but the lams are just fine

---SHIPPING---

$10 US, $16 International (LOWERED PRICE!)

PayPal only. PM if interested

bump, had some interest but no one has taken them yet. shipping in the US is $10 for priority and insured, $25 for most international orders (i know ouch...)

I might be interested in the mic... I would like Moore info for sure... if you want, email me directly... esoterimix [@] gmail [dot] com pics of outside and in would be nice... who was the board from? who made the capsule (microphone parts .com I would assume by the prefix)? etc etc. looking forward to talking with you... thanks.

yes it is microphone parts capsule, it was one of the first ones as I was a beta tester.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 84
body is just painted, and that is sharpie lol. you can easily repaint it if you dont like it,  I also have a small signature on the back. Aurycle housing, Cardiod Only right now 

Attachments

• download2.jpg
    download2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 114
bump, open to trades for unfinished comp/ eq builds... or even builds that havent been started.

looking for uncompleted, gpultecs, 2254, or mants 1176 rev A....

will consider un-populated boards such as stereo sets of PM660/670, EZ760, stereo 2254/33609, 

throw me some offers! looking for outboard gear but may be open to pres....

I have a complete set of pm670 and I'm curious about the mic. If you are interested send me a pm

Latest posts

Back