• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS ht-11A and ssl 4000 eq pcbs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Volume11

I have an ht-11a mic from chungers first batch. I bought two, but only have the time and funds for one. I'll sell it for the same price as Chunger, but add ten bucks for shipping to lower 48. If you are in Houston I will sell in person. These are in demand right now, so I'm sure this one won't last long. Just saying :)

4 of the SSL 4000 eq pcbs. Unfortunately I never had a chance to even start these. $60 and they are all yours, shipping included to the lower 48 states.

Pm me if interested.

Chad

BUMP! Hey guys, I still have the extra HT-11A donor mic. Someone make me an offer. It came from Chungers first batch, and it has never been used. Just to prevent any hassles, I will only ship in the USA. Please PM if interested, so that I will be notified. Sadly, I don't have the time to get on here as much anymore. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back