ZAYANCE PCB -NU VAR- NU FED. - STA. -RUDE TUBE.-MKPSU etc....

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi There,

I have stock for the MK47 version (Polar Pattern on PCB)
But no stock left for the MK-U47 (Polar pattern on Mic)

Wich one were you interested on (I ask because sometimes people get confused)

Best,

T.

zayance said:
Hi There,

I have stock for the MK47 version (Polar Pattern on PCB)
But no stock left for the MK-U47 (Polar pattern on Mic)

Wich one were you interested on (I ask because sometimes people get confused)

Best,

T.

It is the MK47 with the patter on PSU.

Hey Tony.  Are you getting close to running more MK-U47 (non-pattern switching) boards?  I'll be needing one soon.  Thanks.  Jimi Ray

vinylwall said:
Hey Tony.  Are you getting close to running more MK-U47 (non-pattern switching) boards?  I'll be needing one soon.  Thanks.  Jimi Ray

You know the green boards will also work for the MK-U47 too.  you can just leave the pattern selection compnents out if you like (or don't - Just don't connect the pattern terminal to the XLR/Binder).

That said, I'd be in for 4 more if you're polling.  Seems none of the other 47 PSUs that have been announced are surfacing anytime soon so your board is the favorite.  The black looks cooler!  How about a universal version?  The green board done in black, with the black boards slick looks!  Then, populate what you need.

I'll commit to some of those.

Category 5,  looks like with your 4 PCBs, that gives Tony another 10 of the MK-U47 version to run :)  And thanks for the advice on just leaving the pattern selection items out of the MK-47 version.  I'll wait to see if Tony is going to run more of the MK-U47 version.

what are people using for the trim pot?  mouser only sells them by the thousand and they dont have anything similar.

thanks

porkyman said:
what are people using for the trim pot?  mouser only sells them by the thousand and they dont have anything similar.

thanks

http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=026TB32R102B1A1virtualkey67110000virtualkey774-026TB32R102B1A1

is there a build thread, or does someone have a pic of a completed unit for the mk47 psu. im having a hard time figuring this one out

porkyman said:
is there a build thread, or does someone have a pic of a completed unit for the mk47 psu. im having a hard time figuring this one out

large.jpg

Back