ZAYANCE PCB -NU VAR- NU FED. - STA. -RUDE TUBE.-MKPSU etc....

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

If not too late, I need a MK-U47 PCB (without R6/R7 and without the pattern switch) for rainton's case. Zayance, are you going to have any MK-U47 PCBs for sale in this latest order? Unfortunately, the holes on the MK47 PCB I have do not line up with rainton's case...

Cheers,
Chris

Hi There,

Sorry for late reply.
I'm waiting for another MK47 order, so the Only version i have in stock, without Pattern switch and without R6/R7.

If you can't get rid of the one in your hand or won't use the older version, i'll send the new version for free ;)

Keep in touch.

Best,

T

Hi zayance,

OK. I would be up for the MKU47 PCB.  ;D

I'll PM you my address.

Thank you!
Chris

Does anyone have a building guide for the MK-U47 PSU?
I have followed the scematics for ioaudio's MK-U47 mic and really wonder about the connection to the mic cable in the psu and which pin goes to what.

Sorry about my horribe english.

M

ChrioN said:
In stock for one day?  :eek:
Hi,

Well, i received emails very fast asking for them.
While i was at work, i was counting the interests just for having a clue of quantity.
Yes pretty fast, and wasn't much expecting that, reorder soon anyway so no worries.

Best,

T

Zayance,  Im interested in a pair of the Federal comp boards.  Would you recommend getting your stepped attenuators with this project for input/output? ( I would assume 4 of them for input/output... or should i steer towards using the Log pots as specified in the BOM?

Hi,
The input pot is a stereo pot, so with a lorlin that would make only 6 steps. The output pot is just a 10 dB attenuator. Using stepped pots here wouldn't make sense. For ratio and threshold a stepped pot would be great. I hope that helps.
Bernd

So using multi-gang greyhills or something on the input?  I'm just thinking about recall-ability.  I would actually want to do all of the controls stepped if possible except the attenuator (now that i think of it, being a tube circuit, the probability of the two sides being dead on even is probably not all that good unless every component is matched, and even then, there still could be discrepancy)

I suggest to build it with pots and decide afterwards. Pots are not that expensive. As you said, it's a tube circuit and channels are difficult to match.
Bernd

Hi Zayance, I sent an email for a Sta-level PCB if you still have them in stock... Thanks!

Back