Need Copper Clad!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engels

Hi guys!

I need to find/buy a large copper clad since I have to etch (5x) 38x15cm boards (more or less, 15''x 6'')
I found a 5x sheets lot of 24''x24'' on eBay but I would have a leftover of 4 big sheets and an unnecessary expense...
I also noticed that standard copper clads aren't larger than 8'', or at least, I can't find what I need!

Can someone help me?
Shipment worldwide/europe possibly (well... not possibly, imperative  ;D )

Check for "Bungard" brand on Conrad.de for example, or maybe you'll find a Bungard reseller in Italia?

T.

PS: you'll still have leftovers i guess....

nice tip!
I found only one type of board on there that get through the typical 300x200mm but a single sheet costs over 100€ and that's illness! (well, not really)

The only good solution I found is this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/PCB-Copper-Clad-FR4-Circuit-Board-020-x-12-x-24-5-Pack-/141017651114?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20d54e97aa
Shipment is of 60$ but it is still cheaper than Bungard's PCBs  ::)
I noticed they are very very thin (0.020''), is that giving me some other problems or are they like a normal sheet?

Sure, pick what you want.
The 570x510 costs 100E too  ref:406057-62, and translation of specifications says: content: 5pcs, that's what makes them expensive, you have boxes by 50 also so..... check that too
They seem to also have boards without the photosensitive stuff on it as well, cheaper.
I used and use Bungard, they are not cheap, but their quality is very good.
I prefer good quality, helps to make nice clean boards and less headache, which is always welcome  ;)

T.

Thank you for advertising me of that, I prefer quality too  ;D
I'll maybe think a bit more time on what to take, since also thickness it's a very important factor for  this lil project (it's a Ferrari fuses unit  :-X)
I'll look closely to Bungard, thanks once again zay!  ;)

Latest posts

Back