Dual concentric grayhill rotary switch/pot combo

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuccimain

Hi.

I'm trying to find a suitable rotary switch for some eq modules, and I like the idea of te PC mount grayhills, I've tried to find out what grayhills that Neve use in their lunchbox eq, but can't find it. Wondering if this is a custom part.

They are rotary switch on the outside and potentiometers on the Inside, of a dual concentric switch, correct?  Curious if anyone knows the part for these, so that I can research, or something similar, doesn't have to be pcb mount I guess, but I like the idea..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

S

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 126
The switch is a Grayhill with a hollow tube shaft, the pot is made by sfernice.  I haven't seen the grayhills in this format, but I have seen dual concentric switches for sale. You can de-mount the inner switch IIRC.

Hope that helps....

Oh, by the way, I have a load of dual concentric pots leftover, 10pcs 2x 22kC/10Klog, and 10pcs of 22Klog/10Klog IIRC. Maybe they can be of use to you ?

greetings,

Paul

Hollow shaft Grayhill switches are a custom order part. You can order them with single or multiple decks. Give them a call. They are pretty helpful.

http://www.grayhill.com/products/rotary-switches/

Latest posts

Back