Igors PCB's

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voitto

I'm curious as to how many people have ordered from I-J audio and still not received packages.

I'm still waiting for an order I made 4 months ago (tracking number not valid, no response to my emails).

I'm aware that he has had health issues but as far as I can glean from posts around here and on his Facebook, he's taken thousands from various people, not bothered to send anything out and gone mysteriously silent.

I hope my posting this doesn't annoy anyone, I knew it was likely to happen (my first order took 3 months to arrive.)

Just curious, what do you mean by "tracking number not valid" - the parcel was lost or it has never been trackable?
I'm familar with awful delays that occurs with our Russian Post, but 4 months for delivery to Finland...
According to tracking info - where the parcel was stuck?

voitto said:
I'm curious as to how many people have ordered from I-J audio and still not received packages.

I'm still waiting for an order I made 4 months ago (tracking number not valid, no response to my emails).

I'm aware that he has had health issues but as far as I can glean from posts around here and on his Facebook, he's taken thousands from various people, not bothered to send anything out and gone mysteriously silent.

I hope my posting this doesn't annoy anyone, I knew it was likely to happen (my first order took 3 months to arrive.)

Got PCBs shipped from him over a year ago now and it took about 6 weeks for me which is pretty long for shipping. As you said his health thing but still I think you might want to look into a refund or something. Igors a good guy and have spoke with him on Skype many times so I don't think theirs anything malicious going on. I just think he uses very unreliable shipping services. I would blow up (Spam) his email old and new one. Blow up his Sykpe/ Facebook/ Groupdiy message box because sooner or later he will see it and will act.

ungifted said:
Just curious, what do you mean by "tracking number not valid" - the parcel was lost or it has never been trackable?
I'm familar with awful delays that occurs with our Russian Post, but 4 months for delivery to Finland...
According to tracking info - where the parcel was stuck?

There was no tracking info, if I enter the number into the Israel Track and Trace website it tells me it doesn't exist. Other customers have had similar experiences.

I'm sure it's not anything malicious and it's not difficult to see the contribution he's made around here.
I'm just wondering how many people are affected and whether its worth having some inductors made elsewhere.

Regardless of frequently pronounced health issues, which may be a reason, I am convinced that Igor has made his decision to abandon any DIY activities, rapidly. As to health, looking at his facebook account, you could see him uploading "drinkin beer" pics and so on. Also, facebook announced his "betrothal", just a few weeks after he went underground.

Guys, just face it - you will NEVER get your stuff if you didn't received it yet. You SHOULD have issued a paypal dispute (within 45 days), which would made your money safe. Now, you didn't, why?

I filed a dispute, while waiting for my 3 items for overall 500$. 2 of them arrived (traceable). The third was lost at Haifa post office (also traceable, with appropriate status).

Guess what, it is still lost, Igor did nothing to trace it down. Paypal refunded the money without issues. He even not answered to official Paypal correspondence.

I've talked to people who had been leaved asslicking with about 8000$, running a custom recording gear business with Igor as main supplier. No response to them likewise - imagine that :eek:??

Good luck

I took a gamble - I was aware of the situation beforehand, it's still irritating though.
But yeah, it's looking like there's thousands of $$'s worth of undelivered items, perhaps ever tens of thousands.

Yeah, voitto - you point it. I took a gamble too, and being inexpressible happy to receive 2 of 3 items for my part. Will never miss my mixbuss and 2254 PCB's. But, I did it with Paypal buyer protection in mind.

I still see fellas asking questions whether there's any chance receiving their payed goods. And other people replying optimistic.

This optimism is based on experience with Igor dealing year ago and earlier. Yes, unbelievable, there's a night and day between Igor now and one year ago. I had extensive skype chats with this enthusiastic wizard about one year ago, even not being his client/close friend or whoever.

But again - THESE DAYS ARE OVER

My goal is to take peoples illusion and return them back to reality. Also to get them acquainted with Paypal's buyers protection and their terms.

Did you guys filed an Paypal issue, if not, why? 

ramshackles said:
This is right, just file a dispute and be done. Then you just need to a be a little patient and wait a bit until you can buy the PCB's off me :)

Do you have Igors projects in charge for us, ramshackles? Would love to obtain all the 500 stuff for sure.

fenchelteefee said:
Yeah, voitto - you point it. I took a gamble too, and being inexpressible happy to receive 2 of 3 items for my part. Will never miss my mixbuss and 2254 PCB's. But, I did it with Paypal buyer protection in mind.

I still see fellas asking questions whether there's any chance receiving their payed goods. And other people replying optimistic.

This optimism is based on experience with Igor dealing year ago and earlier. Yes, unbelievable, there's a night and day between Igor now and one year ago. I had extensive skype chats with this enthusiastic wizard about one year ago, even not being his client/close friend or whoever.

But again - THESE DAYS ARE OVER

My goal is to take peoples illusion and return them back to reality. Also to get them acquainted with Paypal's buyers protection and their terms.

Did you guys filed an Paypal issue, if not, why? 

ramshackles said:
This is right, just file a dispute and be done. Then you just need to a be a little patient and wait a bit until you can buy the PCB's off me :)

Do you have Igors projects in charge for us, ramshackles? Would love to obtain all the 500 stuff for sure.

Yes. Me and Igor worked this out some time ago. I'll be offering the following 500/51x projects as PCB's & pcb/hardware kits:

He69 - helios style EQ
Mixbuzz 500 - SSL style bus compressor
4KCC - SSL style channel compressor
F76 - 1176 style compressor
Rackit! - racking solution for 500 & 51x projects.

ramshackles said:
Yes. Me and Igor worked this out some time ago. I'll be offering the following 500/51x projects as PCB's & pcb/hardware kits:(...)
Sounds good, but dou you have the gerbers to reproduce the PCBs yourself, or are you in dependence of Igor's delivery? Boy, I wish it's the first case with regard to Igor's reliability and "customer care"...

fenchelteefee said:
ramshackles said:
Yes. Me and Igor worked this out some time ago. I'll be offering the following 500/51x projects as PCB's & pcb/hardware kits:(...)
Sounds good, but dou you have the gerbers to reproduce the PCBs yourself, or are you in dependence of Igor's delivery? Boy, I wish it's the first case with regard to Igor's reliability and "customer care"...

Yes. I have gerbers, design files, all old documentation etc etc. I am using my own/preferred manufacturers for PCB's and hardware (front plates, L-brackets etc), which requires some prototyping etc. 
The shop will be based in the UK and we will hopefully be adding more designs in the future.
Join the mailing list in the link below to keep updated about the opening etc.

The best news for this beatiful saturday by far. If you need any support in terms of managing smth (speak russian and german fluently), just let me know!
:)

What I don't get;

18 pages of 'where's my sh*t' in the other thread and no one expected this to happen.

The 'play by play' update postings by one fellow, was especially entertaining. 'You've got one day left Igor!'.

Igor's still a 'good guy' with some 'health' problems.

Hope the new guy is better.

Anyone looking for a Sontec project, email me I have the docs.

Regards,
Mark

Latest posts

Back