• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Full set ATC Drivers - SCM 150

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 10827

Hi All,

I was going make another pair of ATC SCM 150's, but i just dont have the time.

I have a full set of drivers to make a pair of SCM 150's, but they have been collected from various places. I bought the two bass drivers and Mids from Tony Larking Audio and the tweters from ATC a long time ago.

The tweeters are perfect, but the bass and mids will need servicing, as one mid works fine but seems to have got some packaging material stuck the front of the dome at some point in its life, and the bass drivers need some love too. (More details below)

But if you are into making a pair of 10k+ monitors then im sure you would do this anyway.

I had the cost of bare cabinets by a local cabinet maker to around £300, and the diagram for the crossovers is on the internet too. so very easy with some one witha littel know how to build a lovely pair of ATC's.

The tweeters are VIFA D27TG-46-06 as used in the original SCM range.

The mid Superdomes, one looks new, the other has some marks what looks to be like bubble wrap stuck to the dome.

The bass drivers are 15" SB 100 375 400W 8ohms, i have not tested these but look in reasonable condition.

Again, the servicing is not hugly expenise, nothing like buying a new one at any rate, so highly recomend you do this.

Please feel free to make an offer,

I am located in the UK, shipping WW is available but they are stupid heavy!!

Attachments

• IMG-20130812-00094.JPG
    IMG-20130812-00094.JPG
    459 KB · Views: 213
Crazy cheap!
Do you know if the bass drivers are the SL version?

If shipping overseas wasn't so much, I'd have bought them first day!

Really is a great deal for someone in the UK

Yeah, this is a good deal - maybe you should try posting these at diyaudio website?

hello, do you mind to give me a shipping quote for France?
I could get them if it's not that stupid expensive....

Thank you,
Laurent.

Hi Nielsk,

Yes I did, did you receive it ok from me?

Hi Pyjaman,

Basically its two boxes,  to France we are looking at around £100 gbp to you.

All the best
Pete

Are those still around?

Can you give me a shipping estimate to germany? and do you know how a service at ATC would cost?

Best regards and thanks a lot,

Max

Back