Neotek Elite tech work needed in north brooklyn

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capnspoony

Hi all,

Been quite a hot minute since I've posted here.  I run a place www.thumprecording.com and have a neotek elite I'd like to either scrap or upgrade every which way possible.  I'm looking for someone (maybe a team) who hopefully can fit maybe a month long project into their schedule. 

-I've taken a scope to the board and while it doesn't seem to need a recap, its age tells me that it'll only be a few years out before this will be entirely necessary.

-The molex connectors... I feel like I don't need to say more but wow these things drive me nuts.  I left the bottom of the board off because I have to reach under there to get a mute to start working or a channel strip just stops sending to the stereo bus etc. etc. clean it wiggle it and we're good to go but I'm looking for a permanent solution

-I'd like a dedicated better line out on the first 24 channels at least.  The matrix outs just don't work well enough for me.

-I'd like to upgrade the mix bus.  If possible I'd love to take the Wunder idea of having an entirely different mix bus installed and leave the original intact for options. 

I guess that's about it for now.  I just remembered this place this morning and am interested in replies here or please email me rates and availability. 
I'm not sure what I can pay but to give an idea I can probably afford around 400-600 a day based on experience.

Thanks so much for your consideration

richardlevengood at gmail dot com

Just circling back on this.  Hoping money isn't an issue.  I feel like that range for 8 hours of work is pretty good and a hell of a lot more than I make as an engineer!

If anyone has any leads I'd really appreciate hearing them.  Every company I've reached out to seems to be of no help.  Thanks everyone.

Back