• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

D-LA2A Front Panel and SB4000 Front Panel for sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonathanmorbin

Hi,

I have a couple of panels that i used for a build but no longer need so offering up to a fellow diy'er who is making one of these units.

D-LA2A front panel from Collective Cases, 1 mark but otherwise great condition. £60 plus shipping (will have a second one for sale in a month)

Serpent Audio SB4000 front panel, couple of marks but otherwise good condition. £30 plus Shipping

Message me if your interested.

Jon

!!!Bump!!!

I now have two D-LA2A panels and one SB4000 panel.

D-LA2A £40 each plus shipping
SB4000 £20 plus shipping

Message if your interested

Here is a picture of the second  collective cases D-LA2A panel. It has an extra hole drilled out on each side for a side chain mod i had in place.

Also just to clarify the prices will be plus paypal fee which i think is about 2%

Still really cheap prices as I'm just looking for them to go to a good home,

Jon

!!Bump!!

Ive had a few people interested but no buyers, they are a great price. I just noticed i paid over £100 each delivered for the D-LA2A panels when i first brought them.

Message if your interested

Latest posts

Back