The Version 9 Green Pre

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a parts list made up. Though I'm not totally sure how accurate it is, as some of the cap values on PeterC's pic are unreadable (haven't got my boards yet), and the BOM was a bit of a mess to read.

Right now it's in Excel, but I could save it as PDF. Not sure how could share it since Yahoo. Plus PeterC should probably review it and made sure everything is correct.

Daniel

Hi all

I have a new BOM available which adresses all (I hope) the issues that have been brought to my attention. It is in Excel format. I will email it to all those that have bought PCB's, if anyone else would like one let me know.

I had a setup document as well which has gone missing from my HD, I will do another tonight.

If there are any other questions, I will be happy to answer them.

Peter

Hello all,

I'm having a heck of a time tracking down all the correct parts for my Green Pre project. I really want to get started on this, but my newbiness is precluding from doing so :( Does anyone have a parts list for Mouser, Digikey, etc for the v14 Green Pre and/or v4 of the Green Power Supply?

Thanks!
KFG

I used one of the composer named consoles with some Roove modules,
and it sounded very clear and clean. No sense that the mic I put up didn't reflect what I wanted to coming through the mofo HUGE Genelec monitors.

Now that I know what these babies are, I want to build a few.

Please email me the BOM also. Thanks.

Back