Need instaler for Waves Diamond v5.9.1 - PPC

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoops

GDIY Supporter
Hi,
I have the ilok license for the Waves Diamond v5.9.1 bundle, but I cant seem to find the installer package anywhere in the studio.
My Mac is a PPC not intel based.

Unfortunatly waves doesnt have this old installers available to download anymore,
does anyone by chance still has this installer?

thank you so much

T

Contacted Waves, unfortunately got a dead end response.

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for the email.

Unfortunately version 5 of our plugins are long discontinued and we do not provide the software or the license management system for those version. If you find the CD's you might
try and install the software but we do not provide support for it. It is a version which was released more then 8 years ago."

pucho812 said:
I hate to say this but look through the torrentz sites you may find a download there.

Thanks mate, I searched everywhere and theres a v5.2 that doenst work on Leopard, then all the other versions are for MAc intel.

An its a shame doing this since I have the legal license for Waves Diamond v5.9.1.

Thanks

Keep posting and someone will send it to you, I was on a PPC HD rig until recently and probably had those installers somewhere.

Are you sure Waves can't help you even if you WUP?

Latest posts

Back