• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Tascam 48 1/2" 8 track tape machine, Apex 460 mice (modded)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluezplaya

Presonus Eris 8 speakers - $425 (pair)

(2) Apex 460 Tube Mic (MODDED) w/Peluso CEK-12 and CEK-47 capsules, JAN6072 tube, Cinemag 2460 transformer, and high grade caps. asking $450 each.Have $600 each in them!

Tascam 48  8 track ½” reel-to-reel tape machine w/custom rack and Tascam remote. Tape machine works, just needs a calibration (which is standard) - $700

Not looking for trades, just cash. You pay shipping and Paypal.

email me at adam(at] adamholtmusic{dot]com

Folks, I'm sorry for the delay! I'm just now getting an opportunity to post the first pics of the gear, which will be the 1176s. I hate to sound like a big douche, but these 1176s are obviously either a hot item or I'm am pricing them too low. In that case, I may ask for offers on them. I just can't remember what I have in them...I'm certainly not  trying to work anyone against anyone, I just don't know a better way to handle the 15 or so requests for these compressors. I've had multiple PM's and there are 5 or 6 locals that want them.

I'd like to be a stand up guy in all of this, but maybe everyone should look at the pics and make a fair offer that's close to my asking price?

Adam

Beats the hell outta me...?! I used the website TinyPic to host these pictures! It sure as hell isn't my dong!! Too big to be mine!! And I'm red headed.

I put up as many pics as I could for now. All the gear is still available for sale. I will be going through all the emails and PMs to sort through who wants what.

Back