• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS\FT Protools HD3 Accel with 96io + 888\24io (Would love to trade for DIY kits)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neily

Hey Guys... I just got new converters and Protools 11 so I no longer need my HD rig... Everything works great...

I currently have :
Protools HD Version 9 Software (ilok license can be transfered)
Protools HD Core PCIx
Protools HD Accel PCIx X 2
Digidesign 96io
Digidesign 888 24 io

I'm interested in selling it but I'd probably be a lot more interested in trading for some DIY projects. Prefer full kits (or the majority of parts, I'm not looking buy a lot of parts to finish stuff) Not too interested in finished DIY gear either but if you have something clean and well done I'll gladly consider.... I'm into almost ANYTHING. Preamps, Comps, EQ's, Effects... You name it. Make an offer... Will also consider partial trade + cash...

Would love to get rif of it all to one person, but I'd consider splitting stuff up for the right deal...

Thanks

Neil

Back