• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

studio closing, mics, rack gear & all in between

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Esoterimix

I have a bunch of stuff for sale and if any of our is of interest I'll be paying pictures soon....

mics:
2 - MXL 990's  unmodified mics in decent condition.... they really are great for modding. I own 2 of the 990's that I modified and they are hands down the best mics I currently own. I'd like to get 35 per 990 and for and extra $5 I'll throw in a 991 (It's a SDC, only one available).

2 - MXL 990 (Modified) - entire circuit has been modded and they are a matched pair.... rk87 capsules (also matched) and they have a switched installed in the body for cardiod/omni patterns.... also pulled the extra screens out of the grill.... I will only well these if the unmodified mics don't sell because I like these mics enough to want another pair, but it would save you a lot of time ;)

1 - AKG C1000, Classic SDC mic, great for hi-hat, acoustic instruments or MS room mic setups. coming from a smoke free studio (my friend is moving to the UK and is piecing off most of his studio for low prices)... asking $125

1 - Shure beta87a - highly regarded as a great work horse when it comes to SDC mics and great condition... asking $190

my friend is also parking with a JDK EQ, comparable to the API 550a's and it's a stereo unit. asking  $900... he also has a tg-1 but not sure what the assuming price is.

there's a snake, patch bays (1 nuetrick, 1 behringer...

a Vintech mic pre (500 series that's neve style.

1 - SC1-mk3 mic pre - stereo pair in 19" enclosure, transformer balanced input (Ed Anderson TX's) and electronically balanced output. asking for enough to build another  unit if it sells.

willing to trade certain equipment for blank chassis and an SB4000...

last but not least, a Furman distribution box for headphone mixes that can be personalized during tracking on the fly by the artist. it has at least a couple of the personal mixers and Cat5 cables as well. the unit and what not have been greatly cared for and treated well. - asking: best offer

and, anything else, as far as small odds and ends can be quoted per request... my friend's project studio is very well equipped and it will only be open a couple more weeks hence some of the really low prices.... he has an akai reel to reel, mic stands, Wurlitzer fun maker, b3, patch cable, xlrs, and ton of other stuff. a lot of it has to go, so if you're interested just ask. Thanks! oh, and pictures will start getting posted soon as I get time (whenever that is ha).... Bon àppetite...

Latest posts

Back