• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Yamaha Rev7 low price of free *essentially* (USA) spoken for :)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyfromdenver

Hey daring diode do-good-ers.

You can own the legendary (lol) Yamaha Rev7.
It's sick :(.  On powering, the input meter flashes near the red and unit won't operate.
It started doing it out of the blue, initially it would do it for a second, then start functioning like normal.  This duration progressed to now it doesn't start operating, just stays in this flashing state.

I've squeezed my last album out of it and will give to someone if they want to fix it.
I thought about getting involved, but it's over my head.

If you will PayPal $20, I'll pack it well and send anywhere in the US.
I'll refund any $ if it costs less than that.  If it's more, it's my treat.

There are some really cool sounds in here esp on Rhodes and with your Yamaha DX7, you will be the King/Queen of the 1980s.

Pm if you'd like it.
I can text or email a little video if that's helpful too.
I didn't do anything in there, just took the top off, harrumphed, and put it on :)

*edit, sorry Michael!  It's Gonzo.  A silent ninja attack...*

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 47
I know it's a stupid stipulation :(.  Trust me I like people all o'r the world!
Please don't hate me for sticking to it.
Sorry.  Still available.
:-[

andyfromdenver said:
I know it's a stupid stipulation :(.  Trust me I like people all o'r the world!
Please don't hate me for sticking to it.
Sorry.  Still available.
:-[

Envelope, I think it's about $50 to ship to Canada??? It's large and weighs ~12lbs (little under 6kg).  If that is no deterrent, I guess send me a pm.

Consider this sold ... one way or another ...

BUT

I'll wait a couple of days to make sure Envelope or MagnetoSound doesn't want it first.  Let's give them the 1st right of refusal.

Just send me a PM with info in a couple days if I am the one.

Michael

Thanks for the polite consideration MHanson, that is very kind of you. But, I'm out.

Back