• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS :Tube Microphone Really have too much now !

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poctop

White Market Member
For Sale, 

Bundle Welcome
SOLD
1)D-M269b  tube mic in sYT-5 with passive psu in dan's case with shockmount and cable with peluso Capsule
as seen here

http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=51350.0

Schematic: https://cdn.groupbuilder.com/groupdiy/u/39511/58d1402a05f9a.pdf

58d1402a05fa7.jpg

58d1402a05fb4.jpg

58d1402a05fc6.jpg

58d1402a05ff0.jpg

58d1402a06000.jpg

* the pattern are print are inverted ,, first Gen SYT-5 Body. Really Old  ;)

1500 CAD or best Offer + shipping

2) D-M49b in GT2B mic body with Dale M7 and shockmount No PSU

Sold

58d1402a06011.jpg

** the PSU for the M269b can also work on M49b

58d1402a06021.jpg

58d1402a06032.jpg

58d1402a06043.jpg

500.00 CAD or best offer + shipping

Sold

3) MK47 in skylar mic body , with PSU, with Dale M7 with binder cable and Shockmount and Wooden Case

* the PSU has a test switch on front and there is a pattern Switch on each side, but obviously only one is hooked up.

58d1402a06050.jpg

58d1402a06061.jpg

58d1402a06072.jpg

1500 CAD Or best offer + shipping

4) D-47 FET  in gt2B mic body (missing transformer) No Capsule  SOLD

CAM00079.jpg

58d0281993f5e.jpg

225 CAD Or best Offer, + shipping

PM me for details,

Best,
Dan,

..interested in the M49B, but I only have Matador's C12 PSU (and Ben Sneesby's Arabella PSU and Dave Pearlman's TM-1 PSU)...any thoughts if it would be safe to use one of these?..

kidvybes said:
...interested in the M49B, but I only have Matador's C12 PSU (and Ben Sneesby's Arabella PSU and Dave Pearlman's TM-1 PSU)...any thoughts if it would be safe to use one of these?...

I have never tried a filament bias Mic with regulated psu myself but i  have heard they should work fine.
look at the 2469 PSU schematic for reference , 120B+ 6.3V H, I guess you could split the patern switch at will ,
Best,
DAN,

poctop said:
I have never tried a filament bias Mic with regulated psu myself but i  have heard they should work fine.
look at the 2469 PSU schematic for reference , 120B+ 6.3V H, I guess you could split the patern switch at will ,
Best,
DAN,

...hmmm...I can ask Dave Pearlman if his PSU is in this range, since it doesn't incorporate a polar-pattern selector...any other info I would need? (pinout for connector?)...thanks...

kidvybes said:
poctop said:
Best,
DAN,

...hmmm...I can ask Dave Pearlman if his PSU is in this range, since it doesn't incorporate a polar-pattern selector...any other info I would need? (pinout for connector?)...thanks...

Matador PsU has a pattern Switch that you could use in 3 steps instead of 9 step( 0V , 60V 120V,)
here is the pinout used by the mic.
PSU Schematic : https://cdn.groupbuilder.com/groupdiy/u/39511/58d0281993f6f.pdf
D.

poctop said:
PSU Schematic : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43869772/PSU249P.pdf
D.

...is it just me, or is that schematic incomplete?...

kidvybes said:
poctop said:
PSU Schematic : https://cdn.groupbuilder.com/groupdiy/u/39511/58d0281993f7e.pdf
D.

...is it just me, or is that schematic incomplete?...

try with another browser I have seen that also,
where you only see dot and lines
edit : just tried it with IE works fine but Mozzila do not work, it must be somesort of bug from dropbox to be fixed

Best,
Dan,

OK, thanks Dan...I see it now...

...The schemo of the mic doesn't show a dedicated polarization need?...

kidvybes said:
OK, thanks Dan...I see it now...

...The schemo of the mic doesn't show a dedicated polarization need?...

yes look at pin 6 polarisation voltage and the omn crd and fig8 node,
it is also possible to install a 100K lin pot as well . to have the analog pattern style switching,
Best,
D

4) D-47 FET  in gt2B mic body (missing transformer) No Capsule  SOLD
Dan,

Hi Dan,

I might be interested in your M49b if it is not already sold. I have a finished PSU but no microphone body...

However i already own a AMI BV11R transformer and a Thiersch Blue Line capsule, do you see any trouble replacing there parts in your M49b?

Best,

Edward

Edward said:
Hi Dan,

I might be interested in your M49b if it is not already sold. I have a finished PSU but no microphone body...

However i already own a AMI BV11R transformer and a Thiersch Blue Line capsule, do you see any trouble replacing there parts in your M49b?

Best,

Edward

do you mean selling without the capsule and transfo  ?
Let me know,
Best,
Dan,

poctop said:
Edward said:
Hi Dan,

Best,

Edward

Let me know,
Best,
Dan,

Just wondering if you see some problems with physically fitting those parts (AMI BV11R and Blue Line Capsule) on that microphone?

I could buy it as is and sell the parts that i don't need, or if you want to keep them for future projects, also fine with me.

Whats best for you?

Best regards,

Edward

Edward said:
poctop said:
Edward said:
Hi Dan,

Best,

Edward

Let me know,
Best,
Dan,

Just wondering if you see some problems with physically fitting those parts (AMI BV11R and Blue Line Capsule) on that microphone?

I could buy it as is and sell the parts that i don't need, or if you want to keep them for future projects, also fine with me.

Whats best for you?

Best regards,

Edward

I am trying to lean on mic parts  for now , so i would Prefer Selling it as is ,  i dont think fitting the parts you mentionned will be an issue has they have a very very close package if it is not exactely the same or even a tiny bit smaller,

Let me know,
Best,
DAN

Back