• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Australia, Sold!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Govinda Doyle

Hi there!
Have a few nice things for sale that I'm just not going to get to this year, these could possibly save you a ton of time sourcing hard to find parts etc!
Really prefer Australian buyers but I'm equally happy to send just be aware shipping OS is considerably expensive if its heavy!
I'm really just interested in cash unless you have a fully built rev d 1176 hehe!

1st bundle is:
D-LA2A fully stuffed, wima, orange drop, solen style output cap, don audio front panel sprayed in vintage lacquer (needs to be drilled to suit your case), two knobs (you need two more) two LED hairball meters and power supply, make an offer!

2nd bundle (can possibly separate due to personal taste differences) Abe PRR 176rev2 half stuffed, has a pair of cinemags and lundhall 1579 (higher spec possibly for mastering) transformers, a pair of rca 6bc8 tube for mu action, a pair of sifam AL20SQ and 8 rca style knobs 22mm, I didn't take a pic of the second AL20SQ because its still in a box, and the other two knobs are on a guitar pedal, will pul them off LOL they are vintage! so the idea was to have this vintage looking 2ru looking compressor with the sifam pair etc, how ever it just needs a front panel designed or just drilled by someone!? can separate the vu's the knobs would just be thrown in. waiting for sifam is a pain so is sourcing the transformers and tubes. Make an offer!

Attachments

• IMG_6178.jpg
    IMG_6178.jpg
    654.6 KB · Views: 159

Latest posts

Back