• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F.S. EU SONY MXP2000

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andre tchmil

Anyone interested in this beauty ? :
Ideal project for cold and long winter nights

SONY MXP2000 ex MCI
20 units space,
For the moment it's loaded with :
8 line channel strips
2 mic
2 group
1 aux + master
1 Monitor
1 Talkback
4 excellent compressors. each channel can be routed to any of them.

Spares :
faders
mute knobs
3x monitor
4x line
Service extender
14 Honda multipin connectors.

The desk is in working condition but needs a thorough overhaul.

750 euro. (3 photos)

Attachments

• 1490649_10151892264933736_574549720_o.jpg
    1490649_10151892264933736_574549720_o.jpg
    554.9 KB · Views: 169
I'm not quite sure about the etiquette here, but my hope is that it makes the board more attractive to someone. Andre, please let me know if you'd like me to remove this post for any reason.

I have a bunch of Microphone Input modules and Stereo Line Input modules that I'd be willing to part with for very cheap (plus shipping) to whoever buys the board up for sale. They're from a larger console that I cut down to make a smaller console, and later sold. Now I'm just sitting on them. Re-capped in 200...2?

Could make this into an excellent 8-track recording board.

Dreams said:
I'm not quite sure about the etiquette here, but my hope is that it makes the board more attractive to someone. Andre, please let me know if you'd like me to remove this post for any reason.

I have a bunch of Microphone Input modules and Stereo Line Input modules that I'd be willing to part with for very cheap (plus shipping) to whoever buys the board up for sale. They're from a larger console that I cut down to make a smaller console, and later sold. Now I'm just sitting on them. Re-capped in 200...2?

Could make this into an excellent 8-track recording board.

I don't have a problem with that.

Back