• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ADAT interface card

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter

ADAT interface card ADT1616 made for behringer DDX3216. $40.00.
I have a few of these new in box for your projects.
I will need some info for paypal and shipping. Please include your shipping address and indicate if it is a business or residence, include a phone number for the shipping company
Shipping worldwide! PM me your e-mail and I will get you a shipping cost.
I may be forgetting something, but we will figure it out.
here is some text I found on the web:
Each ADT1616 provides 16 additional input channels and 16 additional output channels to the Behringer DDX3216 digital mixer, adding four Toslink ADAT lightpipe connectors to the rear of the mixer. The Behringer DDX3216 digital mixer can accept up to two of these cards, providing up to 32 input channels and the maximum of 16 output channels for the digital mixer. These cards only work in the Behringer DDX3216 digital mixer.
Here is some info I came up with:
2)  AL1402 ADAT optical decoders, 2) AL1401 ADAT encoders, 2) HC959 8-bit serial-input/serial or parallel output shift registers, 1)74HC174 positive edge trigger,  1) 74HCT04 Hex inverter, 8 ) LVT244 octal buffer/line drivers, 1) PIC16C544 14BIT programmable device, 1) raltron 4.000-20 crystal

Attachments

• adt 1616.jpeg
    adt 1616.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Back