neve 1061 schematic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outoftune

hi, does anyone have a copy of the neve 1061 schematic?

it uses the b100 / b104 / b105 boards.

i have found schematics for the b100 and b105, but not the full 1061 schematic or the b104 output board.

Here you go.
If you have a module in front of you i would appriciate if you could take a picture of the frontpanel for me.
Would also love to know what the frequency points are.

Attachments

• 1061a.jpg
    1061a.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 366
amazing!

my client has a board with 24 of these, i will be sure to take a photo of the module and anything else you need.

there is more info about this board here. it was used to record portions of led zep phsyical graffiti!

http://www.breakglass.ca/studio-a.php

My pleasure!
I think i have been in contact with these guys before.
I have a 1061 without the frontpanel so would love to get a pic of one and all frequency points so i can make a panel.

Dennis

Thanks for the pic Biasrock, but i believe the 1061 has different eq points, not completely sure though.

API said:
Here you go.
If you have a module in front of you i would appriciate if you could take a picture of the frontpanel for me.
Would also love to know what the frequency points are.

Thanks for the circuits!
Best,
Bruno2000

API said:
Thanks for the pic Biasrock, but i believe the 1061 has different eq points, not completely sure though.

Most likely they do.

You should be able to do the RC math and figure out the frequency points from the schematic.

http://www.muzique.com/schem/filter.htm

Mark

hi, i finally have the modules. i will try for pics this weekend.

i am also looking for a male amphenol connector to make a test jig for these. haven't been able to find one.

i ended up modifying an 18 pin connector (from a 1073) to fit the 15 pin connection...this was a suggestions by John Klett!

i'm experiencing a problem with some of the 1061 modules oscillating at the higher gains. has anyone else experienced this problem with these modules?

thank you...to clarify, you are speaking about adjusting the bias of the output driver transistor on the B104 board?

thanks for the input.

does anyone have a source for AC 107 / NKT 216 germanium transistors or possible substitutes?

Back