• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I don't remember drinking that much ! Who sold me these LUNDAHL's ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okgb

I would NEVER have bought them if I knew they had HIS name on them
[ the name of the idiot that shall never be spoken ]
What kind are they ?

n/a  (I thought they were for sale, then I re read the first Post, and not sure.)

Not Cj, he's a good guy , the idiot is actually from my country , Canada [ B.C. to be more precise ]

I guess some of you guys are too young to know that cj and pat morford are like two positively charged ions. they repel, I for get entirely why. The ask cj was a joke...

pucho812 said:
I guess some of you guys are too young to know that cj and pat morford are like two positively charged ions. they repel, I for get entirely why. The ask cj was a joke...
can we get a tl:dr version of the story? I have no clue who Pat is, googling him brings up threads from like 2003?

I wasnt into DIY when I was 10....  ;D

To perpetuate the story is a waste of time and there is no good reason to give the guy any attention
Anyone who dealt with him would know , End of story.

Back to the xfmr , I personally like the lundahls and have no problem using it I'll just sharpie the top a little
I'm guessing this is the amorphis core ver. ?
I'll write them .  I had gotten it sent to a parcel pick up place where it sat for a few months while I waited
for enough things to make the drive worth picking up

envelope said:
n/a  (I thought they were for sale, then I re read the first Post, and not sure.)

Hi Greg, Are they for sale?

maybe Brewery (rants) or Lab (trafo specs) would be better as thread grows

can I hijack this/keep it relevant to BM? I've got 1 of these i'd sell for fair used lundahl price--not $20...

edit: the LL1636 is used in the drip v72--anybody try that yet/need one?

Meant to thank you for the info , thanks Shab

List of people who should die , is a little harsh so I'll say people who should Go Away and never be heard from again
beiber can be on it , the idiot as well although i don't think he's surfaced in common places lately anyway

Latest posts

Back