Hello everyone Has anyone contacted chunger recently? I made the order more than two weeks ago and still haven't received any feedback.

Recording Engineer

I keep saying, under normal circumstances, you won’t here from him. Under normal circumstances, it’s 2-4 weeks before you get a notice that it’s been shipped. Unusual circumstances would be anything outside of that. Never heard of anyone ever say he’s not followed through with anything though.

I keep saying, under normal circumstances, you won’t here from him. Under normal circumstances, it’s 2-4 weeks before you get a notice that it’s been shipped. Unusual circumstances would be anything outside of that. Never heard of anyone ever say he’s not followed through with anything though.

You mean I have to wait a little longer?

Recording Engineer

I know, nothing worse than watching the paint dry, right?

chunger

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.  Currently, all orders placed on October 13 have shipped.  Everything through October 16 should be going out tomorrow.

DIY photo documentaries consolidated here:  http://studio939.blogspot.com

Re: Unmarked Microphone bodies and parts (SYT-5, CU-49, HT-11A, GT-2B, and U47)
« Reply #1165 on: November 06, 2019, 02:03:26 PM »
Hello,

Sorry for the delay.  Currently, all orders placed on October 13 have shipped.  Everything through October 16 should be going out tomorrow.
Hello,

I received a package yesterday.  But I ordered two Alctron HT-11A Tube Microphone Body Kit "without cable", but got them without two power supplies TPS 100.  :( :( :(
Also you sent me PCBs for C12, but I ordered for ELA M 251.

Anyway, please, don't send it in this month because I exceeded the duty-free threshold this month...
Or at least send it not to Arkhipova Ekaterina, but to me-to Arkhipov Vasily Sergeyevich, as I wrote by e-mail.

I apologize for writing through all possible channels of communication, but I am very worried about my order.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 02:10:27 PM by Martin62 »

Hi Chunger,

I know you discussed the need for a spacer under the capsule mount to get the capsule oriented properly in the new SYT headbasket. What size spacer is needed? I have a variety of nylon spacers available to me, I'm hoping one will work. If so I might even have enough to donate some to the cause...

Edit: Never mind, I found it. The capsule mount needs to be raised by 8mm.

Any idea what the approximate diameter of these spacers might be?

RuudNL

« Reply #1167 on: November 28, 2019, 06:14:32 AM »
Any idea when the 'good' SYT-5 bodies will be available again?
There is a solution for every problem!

http://www.vansteenisaudio.nl

chunger

« Reply #1168 on: November 28, 2019, 06:27:52 AM »
Any idea when the 'good' SYT-5 bodies will be available again?

A new batch has been completed for some time.  I am awaiting some other items from various factories to be completed to combine for ocean freight.  I have also ordered a supply of spare marked body tubes for separate sale in case people need to upgrade unmarked versions that were the only option for some time.

DIY photo documentaries consolidated here:  http://studio939.blogspot.com