Ramshackle Audio's DIY Shop - Igor's projects and more

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramshackles

Ramshackle Audio

!~BLOW OUT SALE~!

I will be taking a year out so all remaining stock is being sold off.
Email [email protected] or visit ramshackleaudio.bigcartel.com to order!

All prices have been reduced. Here are the remaining items:

4 x HE69 PCB Set (15EUR each)
8 x Rackit PCB (5EUR each)
2 x F76 PCB Set (20EUR each)
2x4KCC PCB Set (20EUR each)
3x Mixbuzz PCB set (35EUR each)

All prices excl shipping.

The front panels and mounting brackets for all the these projects can be bought from Frank at www.frontpanels.de

Any questions feel free to ask here or email [email protected]

All the best,
James​

Good to see the listing, sad to see you might not do anymore runs of Igor's boards! (not that I need anymore right now...still, so tempting to stock up just in case... ;) )

For anyone who might be considering building the F76s or He69s, don't be too discouraged by the lack of activity on those threads. I'm yet to get mine up and fully running yet due to waiting on some components, but so far it's all gone reasonably smoothly, and Frank's metalwork is great (well, for the F76s...still waiting on the He69s and some other stuff!). Of course, the proof is in the pudding, and I should be able to report back in a couple of weeks time with a final opinion on things, but Igor's reputation for nice sounding gear speaks for itself.

Anyway, just thought I'd chime in...and all you european based people should note that RR are UK based so no duty issues to worry about!

Kaz

P.S. Not affiliated in any way, just a customer.

Thanks taliska.

We plan to keep the boards in stock for as long as we can :d

No duty issues for EU yes, and we can do standard 'cheap' first class postage or tracked & insured.

We have no plans to & Igor is no longer reachable.

It's possible to build the 500 series mixbuzz in a 2U case using the rackit kit.

We have more THAT VCA adapters and cascode opamps on the way.
Still got healthy stock on everything else.

I have also put in the first order of the prototypes for the Easy69 EQ: A eurocard version of the He69, which will be an easier build. Can be mounted vertically in a eurorack or horizontally in a regular 19" rack

We are fully stocked.

The 'easy69' prototypes are here. If anyone fancies being a 'beta - tester' give me a mail. I'll supply you a board and a capacitor set for free.
You'll need to get switches/pots, inductors, transformer & opamp.

mdmitch2 said:
ramshackles said:
The 'easy69' prototypes are here.

Are you still considering doing a full kit for the easy69?

Depends on interest.
At this stage I will likely do a partial kit for the eurocard format with all capacitors, resistors, connectors etc and an optional 7HP front panel (optional as you can build it in a 19" rack aswell).
That will leave it up the the builder to get rotary switches, inductors, transformer and opamp.

For a 500 series version, nothing is decided...

Request - emi tg limiter - uncle fester.  There's one member who has got to point of confirming everything and is ready for pcb fabrication.

All projects from igor need to be revisited  anyway and cleaned up, but those three are the ones most sorely missed (well and the sontec is as well)

Hi James

Made the order ans payed for a few boards. Can you estimate shipping time?

dogma said:
Request - emi tg limiter - uncle fester.  There's one member who has got to point of confirming everything and is ready for pcb fabrication.

All projects from igor need to be revisited  anyway and cleaned up, but those three are the ones most sorely missed (well and the sontec is as well)

We don't have the gerbers for those projects. For the time being we are focussed on bringing out a couple of unrelated products.
Compressors are on our radar for some time in the future..

I was really interested in the Easy Active eq that Igor had almost completed.
...and I still am ;D

I also wish I could get little things like "switch pcb" to convert my Mixbuzz1 to switches.
Alas... :(    just say'in.

I just received a pair of F76, 4kCC and a MixBuzz.
PCBs are of really nice quality and a breeze to solder with.

Shipping was fast and arrived before the shipping notification, on a Sunday :p

If Igor magically answers your emails, get the Sontec. I sorely need some EQ's around here.

Once upon a time there was something called 'Sontec8' which Igor made. It had the Sontec topolgy for the filters, but with 'massenburg' values. It used IC opamps throughout.

I'm working on something similar for the eurocard format.....

After the Easy69...

Which is on hold for a week while we move..

Sylvain D. said:
I was really interested in the Easy Active eq that Igor had almost completed.
...and I still am ;D

I also wish I could get little things like "switch pcb" to convert my Mixbuzz1 to switches.
Alas... :(    just say'in.

Thanks for the feedback... I'm not familiar with the 'easy active' EQ...

Switch PCB - a PCB for a grayhill or lorlin switch with positions for resistors? I think you can get such things from other vendors already (classicAPI?).

Latest posts

Back