Ramshackle Audio's DIY Shop - Igor's projects and more

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can contact elma and they'll actually do the whole thing for you.

Ya,
Easy Active was(is) Igor's redux of the Valley Maxi-Q eq.
I was really looking forward to this. Igor had even shown pictures of the proto and a proposed front panel!.

http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=50643.msg645781;topicseen#msg645781

I hope that he(or his "lost projects") re-surface at some point.

... You're right about pcb for Grayhill. I found the ones at Classic API.
But I didn't find any for Lorlins.

ramshackles said:
Sylvain D. said:
I was really interested in the Easy Active eq that Igor had almost completed.
...and I still am ;D

I also wish I could get little things like "switch pcb" to convert my Mixbuzz1 to switches.
Alas... :(    just say'in.

Thanks for the feedback... I'm not familiar with the 'easy active' EQ...

Switch PCB - a PCB for a grayhill or lorlin switch with positions for resistors? I think you can get such things from other vendors already (classicAPI?).

Hi all
1 more mixbuzz in stock. The final one!

4KCC has been restocked and is plentiful. We also still have some F76's and He69's

Well, almost as I typed that the mixbuzz went. So no more mixbuzz I'm afraid.

We will still stock the THAT VCA adapter boards.

does that mean you are not stocking mixbuzz and 4kcc anymore?

Took a new shipment of 4KCC, so plenty of those in stock.

I won't be getting any more MixBuzz for the foreseeable future; not enough interest.

How much interest would you need to get more in stock? I was planning on getting one once my lunchbox is up and running.

Oh damn, just noticed too late that you don't have the mixbuzz in stock. Any way of refunding the payment?

fenchelteefee said:
I express interest in the MixBuzz PCB's, too. Are they out of stock? No small run imaginable?  :'(

If enough people register their interest in MixBuzz I will consider bringing it back. I'll setup something on the website to do this...

Seems it wasn't popular until I stopped it :p

I'd certainly take a set if they became available. Fingers crossed for a small batch.

Josh

PS: I sent you an email before seeing this so you can disregard that

well, as other stuff is ongoing, might as well ask for a mizbuzz set too. By the way, in your site you mention 5 pcbs, and actually the full assembly needs also the board containing the +/-12V supply, time constants and metering circuit. So, the kit is 6 pcbs, right?

Hi
Apologies for the inactivity recently. I only managed to get myself hit by a car while cycling  :eek:
All OK though - fractured rib and cuts and bruises which kept me out of action for a little while.

I'll be working through the backlog. There are a few who have been waiting too long for PCB's - sorry, they will be shipped asap!

Ugh, bike accidents are horrible, I know. Glad you're (mostly) ok.

Also, +1 for more mixbuzz.

Hi Ramshackle, sorry for to see you got an accident with your bike. I wish you a speedy recovery and let the DIY spirit you never release :)

Back