Ramshackle Audio's DIY Shop - Igor's projects and more

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks,
I am mostly fine. A couple of cracked ribs and cuts and bruises. Back on my feet now and trying to pick things up.

Apparently the driver of the car already had some points for speeding and lost his license. I don't really have any sympathy...

Yes..the easy69 is Eurorack format. I have 1 prototype working. I'd like to build 1 or 2 more and refine it a bit then it will go on sale.
After that I will look at laying it out for 51x

HE69 & 4KCC are in stock.
Rackit PCBs (but not yet kits) are also in stock.
Opamps & VCA adapter PCB's are (perpetually) in stock.

We have sold out of F76 and MixBuzz 500....but thanks to demand, we are going to do another MixBuzz 500 run.  Do not expect any stock for 2-3 weeks though!

Also, as a general answer to queries on the 'easy69' and 'ISAish'...Yes I am still working on these. I have a prototype of each and plan to make some revisions to the layout before putting on sale.
I am only able to dedicate 12-15 hours a week  or so on electronics so tend to move a bit more slowly than others! I hope to have RR products out in the new year.

Cheers!

ramshackles said:
HE69 & 4KCC are in stock.
Rackit PCBs (but not yet kits) are also in stock.
Opamps & VCA adapter PCB's are (perpetually) in stock.

We have sold out of F76 and MixBuzz 500....but thanks to demand, we are going to do another MixBuzz 500 run.  Do not expect any stock for 2-3 weeks though!

Cheers!

Good news man!! ;)

Has anyone been in contact with James recenty?
Put an order for 2 4k PCBs and haven't received them, or any email saying it was shipped.

I tried to contact him through email and facebook, and got no reply.

J

jplebre said:
Has anyone been in contact with James recenty?
Put an order for 2 4k PCBs and haven't received them, or any email saying it was shipped.

I tried to contact him through email and facebook, and got no reply.

J

No need to worry. I just ordered some recently as well. They DID make it here. Just give him some time.

Hi

Apologies for lack of replies. All orders from before 1/7/15 should hopefully now be at their destination. All orders after that should be out within the next 2 days!

It has been a busy few months, but from now on I should be much more active on the shop.

A quick word about whether [insert name here] igor project will be back in stock:

Technically, our original agreement with Igor has expired. We have tried to make contact, but like many of you he has been out of touch for way over a year now.
We are seeking advice on where we stand legally. So, unfortunately, I won't be putting new stock up for sale until we are satisfied it is all A-OK :)

Someone should redesign these projects from the schematics...
We are waiting a long time ago, Igor left us (I liked him a lot BTW).
But there are a lot of great projects that we would have liked to build and its years since no PCB is available.
If I would be good at designing PCBs I would make these projects again, but I'm not.
I hope a talented PCB designer will help us soon, we really miss these projects (2254, tg limiter and so on)
Legally only the PCB belongs to Igor, designing a new one is possible.

Hey guys! If someone can redesign these projects please help us!
We can make a list about who is interested in which project...

Please understand there is no personal attack to Igor.
I would be very happy if he would come back and continue his work, but its years now, and everybody is waiting.

Peter

Yes,  igor is very much missed.  I think Electrochronic is planning on remaking  the TG comp. not sure how his progress is coming. I have a set of the TG uncle fester comp boards that I can scan if it would help. I hope to be populating them soon. I also have a scan of the ch**r copy boards scanned as well.

prescott said:
Someone should redesign these projects from the schematics...
We are waiting a long time ago, Igor left us (I liked him a lot BTW).
But there are a lot of great projects that we would have liked to build and its years since no PCB is available.
If I would be good at designing PCBs I would make these projects again, but I'm not.
I hope a talented PCB designer will help us soon, we really miss these projects (2254, tg limiter and so on)
Legally only the PCB belongs to Igor, designing a new one is possible.

Hey guys! If someone can redesign these projects please help us!
We can make a list about who is interested in which project...

Please understand there is no personal attack to Igor.
I would be very happy if he would come back and continue his work, but its years now, and everybody is waiting.

Peter

If it was viable for a hobbyist to spend as much time as it would take to redesign these pcb's from a schematic for the sole benefit of the general public, then it would have been done already. There's no lack of passion in this community, but there's also no lack of other life commitments either.

OK, I see!

So let's collect the interest on the projects, and I will see what I can do for these projects.
I have a friend who is good in designing, if there will be great interest on 1 or 2 projects I will ask him to design PCBs for that!
Redesigning one by one is not impossible.

Peter

hi James,

If you're around, please would you email me to update me on the status of order number 1069?  It's been a couple of weeks since I got a confirmation email and I haven't heard anything from you since then...

Cheers,

Rob

Hi Rob
You order was posted; it should certainly be with you by now. Let me know if you dont get it in the next day or so

Back