Ramshackle Audio's DIY Shop - Igor's projects and more

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ramshackles said:
Hi Rob
You order was posted; it should certainly be with you by now. Let me know if you dont get it in the next day or so

Coolio, thanks for the update. Nothing's arrived yet but I'll give it another week.

okgb said:
A couple of the  " in the works " kits sound good
what is the status of the ISA  pre & the easy 69 eq ?
easy69; I have built 2 prototypes of this eq on euroboard. A couple more adjustments and then it is ready.

ISA: In the planning stages. It is similar to the console version of the ISA110, with input and output transformers. It only has the high and low pass filters (not the full channel strip) and I'll be using the LL1538 transformer (as used in the more modern 'ISA' range) for input rather than the 'VT24469' of the original (as I dont know what that is!)

Hi James.  It's been a while so I'll give this thread a little bump as I'm sure there is a few people interested. Do you plan to make another run for the mixbuzz 500?

Hello!
It has, unfortunately being a long time since I have been active on the forum; my real life as a developer and a new little girl took up a lot of time. Well, now I have had some time off from the daily grind to be able to reflect upon what is important (namely, everything but the day job!) And I will be dedicating more time to the shop and electronics in general from now on. We are still open for businesses and my first port of action is to evaluate stock and old projects...

ramshackles said:
Hello!
It has, unfortunately being a long time since I have been active on the forum; my real life as a developer and a new little girl took up a lot of time. Well, now I have had some time off from the daily grind to be able to reflect upon what is important (namely, everything but the day job!) And I will be dedicating more time to the shop and electronics in general from now on. We are still open for businesses and my first port of action is to evaluate stock and old projects...

The 4KCCs pcbs I got from you grew up to become a great pair of compressors for me. Glad to see you're back!

ramshackles said:
Hello!

Hello!
Glad hear it!
Hope HE69 will back)

All boards back in stock.
I have launched a new website, which has a new lower shipping rate for most places and lower prices for most of the boards  :D.

It is a bit spartan for now - you can literally look at and buy the boards and that's it. I'll be expanding it in the coming weeks.

Any problems using the site, just give me a holler at [email protected]

Latest posts

Back