• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 2 High quality Brass U87 Style Bodies

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordanazor

GDIY Supporter
i'm basically looking for something in the quality of the Beesneez DIY body build quality. Unfortunately due to their personal circumstance I can't even get a reply to my emails and voice mails. I'm using Poctops large U87 PCB and Tskguy's Caps so recesses for the switches would be ideal. Looking to pay about $400-ish each not including delivery.

Hi, I might be able to help you out, but I need the dimensions of the guts you plan to stuff inside.  Also, what is the timeframe for this job?  Any other information you think is pertinent. Do you want these in raw metal, painted, or powder coated? I am not sure that we can do etching at present for labeling of polar patterns, etc...
PM me all the details you have and I will let you know if we can help you out.

jordanazor said:
i'm basically looking for something in the quality of the Beesneez DIY body build quality. Unfortunately due to their personal circumstance I can't even get a reply to my emails and voice mails. I'm using Poctops large U87 PCB and Tskguy's Caps so recesses for the switches would be ideal. Looking to pay about $400-ish each not including delivery.

Hi Jordan! not sure if I missed something but we spoke a couple of days ago on Facebook.  However as for the bodies we will not have them available until July. Hope you can find what you want, otherwise contact us after July. You should have your new mic in a couple of days, if they have not arrived already

micaddict said:
I'm not on Facebook, but I do hope and pray everything's OK.

Excuses to the OP for this short "hijack".

Henk

Hey Henk, all going fine... I'm sure no one minds when you jump in.

Back