• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Rare Tab V372-L pre

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssp3

Got this one some time ago but could not locate another one (I needed a pair), so it is for sale now.

The picture says it all. One switch to set the coarse gain and the pot for fine adjustment. No need to fiddle with external gain pots like on all V372s/V672s. 30dB of gain - should be enough for condenser mics, but it could be further boosted by selecting internal feedback resistor. All discrete. Topology and parts are the same as in V372/V374/V376/U374 - single ended gain stages, collector choke, square Haufe transformers etc.
Normal input , not 'zero-ohm'.

EUR 150 + shipping from Europe

Attachments

• tab_pre.jpg
    tab_pre.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 69
[silent:arts] said:
OK. what are the XX?

Smells like stolen if you can't go beyond 7xx
What the heck, [silent:arts], do you always interfere when other people try to sell something?

1. From where I come from, accusing someone without the actual facts is considered very bad manners.
2. Serial numbers in the public forum - no way. That's the reason I edited the numbers out in my picture, so nobody could use it for ebone etc.
3. Send me an email signed with your actual name and we can talk..

Back