• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Big Sifam meters (R32 or other), swap with Hairball meters possible

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernbrue

Hi,
I would like to swap my pair of hairball meters (for 1176) for bigger ones (Sifam R32 for example). I need the bigger ones for my new ADT mixing desk. I´m willing to put some goodies on top. Tell me if you need something completely different (tubes, knobs or whatever)
regards
Bernd

Hi Bernd, I have a pair of Sifam AL22 left and I'd fancy swap them for the hairball meters. Let me know if interested.

I have Sifam R32AF meters with bezel, offered in my thread at $50 each
I may be interested to trade them for something.

105egki.jpg

beatnik said:
Hi Bernd, I have a pair of Sifam AL22 left and I'd fancy swap them for the hairball meters. Let me know if interested.

These are smaller than the Hairball meters, aren´t they? I need big meters for my ADT mixing desk.

Jackies, I´m interested in your meters. What would be the panel cutout? I can offer tubes, a few Neve knobs (remakes from ChuckD), the Hairball AL29 remakes or other stuff. What do you need?

kind regards
Bernd

Here's the dimensions for the meters - let's discuss possible trades via pm.

58-355_02.jpg

Latest posts

Back