• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DIY Studio sale! Neve, Auditronics, Reichenbach, Ampex. Open to trades & offers.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GasJunkie_Jabz

Here is a list of gear Im trying to sell. I'm open to all and any offers! Trades are also an option. Buyer handles the pp fee and shipping.

I have a 100% positive feedback on ebay. Look me up under username: gasjunkie1976

Let me know what you got!
Im looking for :

Tube compressors
500 Series modules
Germanium Preamps/Compressors
Tube Mics

* Hand Built Dual Mic Pre with Original Reichenbach (Cinemag) Mic 75121 mic transformers. This was custom built in a Sequential Circuits (hometown Bay Area company!) Reverb chassis, which is also a rare piece to have! Sounds awesome! - 600

* Neve Pair 51 series channel modules ( unracked) - 500

* Auditronics 110b channel pair unracked. 2 A30 output cards. Jensen transformers, custom power supply. Recently recapped. Comes with Auditronics branded VU meter pair. - 550

* Ampex 354 stereo tube preamp - 475

* Avid HD 192 16X8 - 650

* MOTU PCIe-424 - 300

* Bell Sound 3715 PA / Mixer from the 50's. Built like a tank, waiting to be converted to a 10w Harp/Guitar amp - 100

* Roberts 990 Left/Right Preamps w/ original case. Comes with an empty Left Chassis for rebuilding a new one! - 250

* Avid 003 Factory Mixer w/ Sealed Pro Tools 11 - 875

* Rheem Kee Bass analog synth - 325

* Akai MPC 1000 all updated pads/ pad sensors and expansion slot for the hd. 128 MB RAM upgrade. JJOS - 550

* Sony DVW-250 beta deck with power supply - 500

Thanks for reading! 

Attachments

• Ampex 354.jpg
    Ampex 354.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 162
Hello, where are you located and what is the currency of your asking prices? thank you.

great. Is there any chance you could eMail me some photos of:

RCA MI-12141 tube mixer

thank you.

Can you provide some details on the Neve 51 modules?  Do these have a mic pre, filters, EQ, dynamics?

pix would be great if you have them.

Thanks

Hello,

TC M5000:  Are you sure it is ONLY a power supply issue?  ... AND ... What cards (Analog/Digital) and plugins are included?

Pro Tools 11:  Because you are listing HD units ... is the PT 11 software also HD?

Avid HD 192 Digital I/O & Analog I/O:  Will you slip these?  I may be in need of an Analog card . . . .

Thanks,
Michael

thank you for sending the  pictures of The RCA mixer. I'm no longer interested.

@ Beatnik The model of the SIFAM meters are the R32AF. These have extra bulbs for both, bezels and clips.

Cheers
Jeff

Hey Jeff,

your inbox is full, please send me some information about condition and pics of the ampex 600 and rca mixer on my mail adress.

Greets
Ray

Email sent, and my inbox is now refreshed. Thanks!

RayBlack said:
Hey Jeff,

your inbox is full, please send me some information about condition and pics of the ampex 600 and rca mixer on my mail adress.

Greets
Ray

Hello,

can you send me pictures of the M5000 (Front and back)?
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back