• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: 2503 output transformer, gar 2520 for 2622, or likewise etc. .

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocinante

Oops.  My babushka told me to never rush. But rush I did and now I hsve s few too many.
So for trade is a brand spanking new ea2503 and an unassembled gar 2520. I need one more input transformerto finish an api clone. Id prefer either ea2622 or cinemags of the same foot print.  I also have some knobs and various switches (four 4pdt right angle,  four illuminated monetary squares, and more) a few of each go to whoever trades.

Also for sale is an ART Mpa gold tube mic pre with (I think) mullard and gt 12ax7s. Shoot me an offer. Im willing to trade for a mic pre or compressor kit or partially finished project.

Im in Minneapolis snd would like to keep shipping in the states but id be open to sending them abroad if y someone asked nice

Ooh.... No I don't have any Bourns I can spare. What else you looking for?  I want that Cinemag.

While debating the state of the world with myself in my head watching images of drone submarines chasing invisible missing planes  I got restless and assembled the gar 2520.  On top of that DOA I also have a 1731. 

Also I have a Behringer px1000 balanced patchbay I'm willing to throw into whatever trade goes down. 

Back