• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Serpent Audio SB4000 compressor for sale (SSL type) - SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruairioflaherty

*** SOLD ***

Hi all,

I'm selling a working SB4000 build as pictured below but without knobs.  I'll be taking the red knobs off, they stolen from another build that needs them back!

I bought this unit for $500 from another member last August and that's what I'm asking now, basically parts cost. 

I didn't build this unit but it's well constructed and works fine. I haven't checked the meter calibration or distortion levels but it seems to work fine.  Aside from a little rack rash everything is clean. Just found a mail showing that the original builder calibrated the unit just before sending it to me.

Also this build features the optional DBX202 replacement VCA PCBS with 4 parallel VCAs on each channel.

Finally the external sidechain send is not active, I have no use for it.

- Will sell in the U.S. only
- $500 plus paypal and shipping (USPS or Fedex)
- Will be sold to whoever claims in this thread first.

Attachments

• SB4000 1.jpg
    SB4000 1.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 203
haha good irish name and eircom email address!! ;-) any chance you'd post it to ireland? would be very interested if you could?

Thanks

Killarney boy born and bred.  The unit is sold to someone I've dealt with before, waiting for payment but I don't expect it to fall through.  If for any reason he backs out I'll let you know.

Cheers,
Ruairi

Latest posts

Back