• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Eisen "Neve-ish" mic pres

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyscotch

I have 2 Eisen 500 series mic pres for sale

They have custom faceplates from FPE, Carnhill and Crimson Audio Trafos and Purple DOA

These two were built to the "Neve-ish" specs Jens suggested. I built them, but I had a problem with one of the caps I put in when I first built them and sent them to Jens who kindly went through and corrected my "issue". I have the original email he sent me stating they were working exactly to expected specs and they have performed great for me for several years now.
They also have an output fader so you can overdrive the input trafo. The 48v led is blue.

The sound is a bit warmer and rounder than my APIs. They work great and are in excellent condition, very solidly built as well, with metal on both sides of the board like some other "expensive" 500 series modules.
I really like them, but I now have some actual Neve pres that I am using more and would like to free up rack space for some other modules.

I'm asking $700 for the pair, OBO

Here are some pics:

Latest posts

Back