• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Toolboxmuziq where are you?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vernois

I know that you still log into this forum as I've asked the administrator. It's clear you have no intention of shipping the things I purchased from you. I'm just perplexed as to why you'd ruin your reputation on this site over $250. All I want is a conclusion to this transaction, which seems unlikely.

Vernois if it is not too late, immediately file a claim with PAYPAL, if that is how you paid. You can alway cancel the claim if the guy does follow through with his end of the deal.

Yeah, I've already disputed the transaction. Just waiting on paypal to figure it out. Hopefully in my favour.

Vernois said:
I'm just perplexed as to why you'd ruin your reputation on this site over $250.

He had a reputation on the site?!  IMO It was clear from the day he joined the Toolbox was bad news.

Sorry you got burned.

Dealing with the same thing with another member now, the classifieds on here used to be so good. I get burned more then I get my stuff now  :mad:

I have had good luck with most of my Black Market transactions.  Maybe a general inquiry in the Market that asks for references via PM would be a solution?
Best,
Bruno2000

I usually check members previous posts before dealing with them. I guess I didn't dig deep enough.

Greaslutz are pretty good for allowing public shaming/warning to others if you can prove to mods that you did not receive goods.  Can be useful to put a fire under his ass.

Also other users must have bought from/sold to the tool - after a certain time frame I think we should have his real name and address up here to prevent him using other aliases.

Yes, it seems like he's been corrupting this forum for a while.
It'd be nice if no one else got screwed.

Has anyone had any successful dealings with this guy? It'd be nice to get some info on him so no one gets burned again.
All I know is that his paypal bills as Valarie Riley. Though I guess if there's a transaction dispute that  account won't be used again.
It'd be good to have more info in case he starts another account.

Vernois said:
Has anyone had any successful dealings with this guy? It'd be nice to get some info on him so no one gets burned again.
All I know is that his paypal bills as Valarie Riley. Though I guess if there's a transaction dispute that  account won't be used again.
It'd be good to have more info in case he starts another account.

I know I have emailed him before and his email address is [email protected]

His name shows up as Corey Toole

Not sure if that helps, but Id be interested to know if he is using the same account or not.

This looks bad. What happened to that group buy that he organised recently? Did everyone or anyone get their stuff?

zebra50 said:
This looks bad. What happened to that group buy that he organised recently? Did everyone or anyone get there stuff?

He was bad news from the day he arrived here, I vowed not to deal with him very early on.

The Group Buy was paid to and shipped by Peter Lazaro, a very fine fellow indeed.

Back