• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fun Stuff, make me an offer

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nielsk

24 channel Dolby XP rack, fully wired to elco panel. As far as I know it worked perfectly when last used
pair of Lexicon 200 output transformers
P/T & O/T for Fender Twin
NOS Sylvania 6sl7 / CV569 tubes in box
Complete Mackie Ultra Mix 34 system, DBX VCA fully balanced I/O with fader remote and software. Actually a great system, easy to use. i even have a second VCA box for free with if you want.
Empty 1272 enclosures
Pair JBL LSR28 speakers. These are the originals, not the cheapened ones they started making once they realized these cost too much to make. They were around $3k new, have had full factory service and all drivers replaced. Working great.
Pair Quested 2108, working great w/ new tweeters, have full spares available cost new around $5k
Flying Cow A/D D/A 2 channel 24 bit converters, balanced I/O to AES & SPDIF
7 pin male tuchel connectors, as in used on mics / EMT reverbs, etc.

Did you ever make some of those Trident inductors? ;)
Jensen JE 11SSP-6m
Dual coil / split winding 150/600, can be 1:1, 2:1, 1:2
Lots of applications, line level isolation, input, output...
1.5" diameter x 1.75" high
includes mounting clamp
From Jensen spec sheet:
Ideal for use with low input impedance circuits
Wide bandwidth: -3 dB at 0.4 Hz and 220 kHz
Recommended for levels up to +19 dBu at 20 Hz
Insertion loss only 1.9 dB in 600 S to 600 S application
High common-mode rejection: 110 dB at 60 Hz
30dB magnetic sheild

There is the first inductor on the winding machine now.  I'll let you know how it comes out (fingers crossed) but the Honey Do list got in the way :)
Those Jens would be great for a new compressor project.  How much for the Jensens?
Thanks!
Best,
Bruno (2000)

I think I can get the fender transformers in the medium flat rate box, that is around $60.. I can check & confirm if that is in the realms of making sense.
The Jensens  list at around $130 new, hoping for somewhere near 50% of that but I was really looking for offers... I have a few of them

Thanks!

Correct on the Whites, I think you can see the factory jumper plugs installed, they were used single ended as room EQs
pretty easy to fab something to balance them, or possibly find the white modules...

Hello.

What all do you have for the Dolby rack? Power supply? Controller? And what modules are loaded in the channels?

Thanks.

CAT 431 cards, it's all there w/p/s and fully wired to ELCOs, all audio and control lines
Plug it in and use it.
Looking at the card it is easy to see why these were $25K not including a few $k in custom wiring!
Too bad for me they only bring a fraction these days... but they are still great, better than 24 bit digital S/N using analog tape.
My favorite sounding MTR format is still 2" 456 @ +6 15 IPS w/ SR, AbFab

Yeah. my studio is all analog. three 2" 24 track machines, and I run exclusively 499 at 15ips.

If you like, PM me a price you have in mind although, shipping to California may prove prohibitive  :mad:

And 25K dollars back in the day was probably considered an OK add on to a 250K dollar tape machine...

more and more tempting on the 4400 yeah adding transformers is always an option. Wouldn't happen to know the required ratios. I am still debating these. I have too much stuff...

Back