diy-tubes.com - parts for DIY studio/guitar gear

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ungifted

Hi folks,
I'd like to offer some DIY stuff, some usefull things we all sometimes are trying to find. All these rotary switches, VU meters, toggles, good looking knobs, turrets, tube sockets, pedal parts, some simple kits and PCBs, and so on. Sure it's not Farnell or Mouser, but some things in one place. No need to go through all these numerous catalogues: "where is this.... how to call it? Ah rivets!" You know what I mean. :)

http://diy-tubes.com

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Hey,
Nice store. Prices aren't bad either. Good luck.  You have a couple of things I've been needing so...
Well let's see how fast your shipping is.  ;)
Cheers

berkleystudios
Yes, grey and black will be available soon.

What about JLM and others - some of the projects were redrawn. I like old diy spirit - single layer PCBs available for home etching, all the docs have a page with PCB 1:1, everyone can etch them home and try.
GSSL is in black with corrected pads sizes, some time ago I asked Jakob for permission to make a batch, but didn't get answer.
I'd like to ask for permission again to continue selling this and other projects, with all respect to author. If I get no permission - the  copyrighted projects will be removed.
Jackob, please let me know. Many thank for your great projects, as many of us it were my first diy gear.

If there is interest, I can try to make PCBs for projects we cannot find anymore. Something useful for a good price, with the permissions of the authors.

Many thanks for your kind words, it's not a big business, you know. But I'd like to make things simple and obtainable.

More updates to come.

I built 8 channels of your AD797 mic preamp and i can say they are great!

Fast shipping also is a plus, 5 days from Russia to Spain

Great pricing on the Russian 6SN7 equivalents!  I've been trying to find a good source for those.  What is the estimated shipping time to the US?

Shipping usually takes about two weeks, but sometimes some delays are possible. I use standard int'l shipping, registered airmail, trackable at Russian Post and USPS web pages.

Sammas
It was based on, fully redrawn. I've just removed it according to Joe's request. Please PM for more info.

Added some new stuff. Please take a look at main page.
AD797 pcb are temporarily out of stock. Made new batch order.
Simple bypass with two relays to come soon. Similar to Igor's project.
Thanks everyone for support!

Now we are at facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/diytubescom

I'll do my best to keep this page alive.

Added some 1u and 2u enclosures for sale (1u - $55, 2u - $60, plus shipping).
Please take a look at our faceboock page:
https://www.facebook.com/diytubescom

Great looking store - love the fair prices and your cool low-key attitude 8>] How long before your AD797 preamp kits are back in stock? I'll definitely try a couple.
thanks
Dave (shaggy)

Hi Dave,
thank you for your kind words!
I have some AD797 kits in stock so you can try a couple, and new bunch of PCBs are on production.

Great, thanks. I'm spring cleaning right now. I'll be in touch as soon as I have time to do some more building.

Dave (shaggy)

Neve Marconi style knobs in black and gray are in stock.
More red and blue available too.

neve-all-500x500.jpg

Daka-Ware 4107 style knobs in stock. Daiameter of the skirt - 45mm, daimeter of the top 36mm.

davies-4107-1-500x500.jpg

And simple Davies 1550 style knobs. Very good looking replacement for chickenhead knobs.

davies-1550-1-500x500.jpg

Latest posts

Back