diy-tubes.com - parts for DIY studio/guitar gear

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another good thing to add would be 3mm turret board stock.  I see that you have 3mm turrets, but no board.

Also, I wanted to say that the tubes I got were great!  Shipping was pretty quick, considering that they came from the other side of the planet. 

usekgb
Thank you for your feedback!

I think we'll have some 3mm turret boards in stock soon.
Please don't miss 2mm boards:
http://diy-tubes.com/turret-board-color.html
They are looking very reliable. 2mm turrets are also in stock.

BTW who has experience with building tube projects with 2mm and 3mm boards, did you feel any difference?
I was in doubt choosing 2 and 3 millimeter board, and chose lighter and little bit cheaper version.

I've only used 3mm myself.  Mostly because I wanted the sturdiest thing I could buy.  I still have a bunch of 3mm turrets, but no boards.  I keep putting off ordering more because my normal supplier has a minimum order.  The stiffness and build of the 3mm is awesome!

Just ordered two of the AD797 pres, really excited to dive in!!

I did notice that the link to your bipolar power supply isn't working, any chance of that coming up soon? If not, it's not a huge deal as I'll just throw something together on perf for myself.

Tube power supply - 157x41mm (main board) 63x41mm (phantom board)
One bottle - 87x39.5mm

Octal tube sockets with mounting bracket are in stock again.
ts8-2-2-500x500.jpg

Hi Adam,
thank you for enquiry!
AD797 PCBs are on production, I hope to get them next week.
VU52 are on it's way, shipping usually takes up to 2-3 weeks.

Another small and, I hope, useful project will be available soon: relay bypass. Very simple: two dpdt relays, diodes, sockets and resistor for led. Suits in 2u vertically.
JKLVtdsl6uo.jpg

Latest posts

Back