• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sony DPS-V77 (doesn't boot)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crisotop

Selling my Sony effects box. Has been serviced by Sony Austria in 2006 (if I remember correctly), then used maybe five times. Last week I fired it up and used it for about 15 minutes until the screen froze, since the it wouldn't boo (screen lights up though). Since my knowledge for digital boxes is somewhat limited and there are tons of analog projects sitting on the bench I'd rather part with it for cheap. Maybe someone is lucky and it's an easy fix ;)

Looking for €150 or some Lundahl 5402 to trade.

sonyDPSV77.jpg

Hi, fixing it could be as easy as changing the internal battery and doing a reset, if I remember it correctly... good luck selling it!  :)

As I said - no time to fiddle around in a box I never use ;) Rather swap it for some lundahls or sell it for cheap.

Back