• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mics (Josephson, Beyerdynamic, Avenson, Rode) and Other Items FS

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel Groner

Hi all,

I have a few mics and other gear for sale from my own recording equipment; most of them I've bought when I was still doing commercial music recordings, but seem to use them less often on the classical stuff I'm now working exclusively.

02_Beyerdynamic_M130.jpg

Beyerdynamic M130 ribbon mic, figure eight, excellent condition (as new). I've loved the smooth sound of it on drums (overhead, cymbals, hi-hat)! Comes with original clip, box, manual and frequency response graph. Asking CHF 440.--

03_Beyerdynamic_M260.80.jpg

Beyerdynamic M260.80 ribbon mic, hyper cardioid, excellent condition (as new). A fantastic tool for guitar amps! Comes with original clip, box, manual and frequency response graph. Asking CHF 290.-.

04_Josephson_e22S.jpg

A pair of Josephson e22S condenser mics, cardioid, excellent condition (as new). Those were optimized for drum recordings (very rugged and high maximum SPL), but are very flexible for all sort of instruments (e.g. electric and acoustic guitar, strings, ...). Comes with original clip and box. Asking CHF 2000.- (together).

05_Rode_NTK.jpg

Rode NTK tube large diaphragm mic, cardioid, good condition (minor cosmetic wear). Great on vocals and acoustic instruments! Comes with original clip, box, power supply, cables etc. Asking CHF 390.-.

06_Avenson_STO-2.jpg

07_Avenson_STO-2.jpg

Avenson Audio STO-2 condenser mics, omni, excellent condition (as new). Very transparent sound, perfect on acoustic instruments! Comes with original wood box and clips. Asking CHF 550.-.

11_MOTU_828.jpg

12_MOTU_828.jpg

MOTU 828 firewire interface, some cosmetic wear, volume potentiometer slightly "scratchy", otherwise good condition. Asking CHF 150.-.

13_Funk_SAM-1A.jpg

Funk Tonstudiotechnik SAM-1A stereo balancing/debalancing amplifier, excellent condition (as new). Great tool for interfacing unbalanced consumer gear to pro equipment, with very low distortion and noise! Asking CHF 300.-.

Conditions: prepaid (wire transfer preferred), buyer covers shipping (from Switzerland) and insurance, as well as exchange and transfer fees. If the items don't go for the asked price I might be open for reasonable offers.

If you're interested please contact me through info [at] sg-acoustics [dot] ch (no PMs, thanks!).

Thanks for watching,
Samuel

Back