• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sony MXP-29 (x2 spares), Siemens W295 , orban 424a , Midas 32U

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexgg

i have for sale :

2x Sony MXP 29 mixers. both have issues which I haven't got the time to investigate ..

(can be modded for direct out , nice pres)

1) is working 100% except for the main fader not affecting the volume somehow, ie the individual channel faders control their volume but the sum seems stuck in some kind of max output mode. all sounds good though, just can't alter the sum output with the main fader. not sure what is causing this, stuck button , hardwired bypass, ?? I haven't even opened this one up , all present  +correct externally.

2) is one I used briefly and everything was running perfectly but then abruptly went dead, power lights on but no sound. this has a couple of fader caps missing too, one of these missing cap faders seems messed up slightly inside on the fader track , tape is used to stop it falling through + crackles as it passes a low level threshold. nb this only the fader track, the eq + pre card looks fine.

price for the pair = £120 + paypal + shipping. I am available for collection in person in central London.

2 X Siemens W295 (pair) , original 295 with the sliders for mid range frequency + gain

one unit has an issue with the sound distorting + sounding grungy in the upper frequencies.
passing audio at full line level but definitely needs a recap +/or service, not something I'm really able to do right now.
other unit is working fine.

price = £400 for the pair (+ paypal + shipping).

Orban 424a compressor

both the compression + the output meters on one channel sticking / not working here.

both channels are compressing + sounding good, in stereo linked mode can just use one meter to gauge compression / output
else have to guess.

this unit has factory fitted xlr I/o to rear in addition to the connector strip.

price = £220 + paypal  +shipping

Midas 32U mixer,

perfect working condition, used but almost immaculate cosmetically.

still under manufacturer warranty

original packaging boxed for shipping

£1100 + paypal + shipping

all of above have more photos on request.

Attachments

• mxp29+orban.jpg
    mxp29+orban.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 134
Hi,
I know it’s an old treat but is the Orban still for sale?
Thank you!

Latest posts

Back