Help! 1272 as Mic Pre with LO2567 and T1310 on Output

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoops

GDIY Supporter
Hi,
Im finishing a 1272 using the Hot Rod pcb.

The transformer I have for the Output is a LO2567 (un-gapped) instead of the common LO1166 (gapped).

I have the T1310 inductor.

Ive read that you can connect the T1310 and the LO2567 to the output of the BA283 instead of the LO1166, I just don't know whats the correct way of doing so.

Can please someone help me on how to connect this?

Thank you so much
Regards

Last edited:
Using the BA283AM schematic: Connect T1310 to B and M. Connect LO2567 between F and J. J (and A) should still connect to B- (0V). Wire LO2567 like LO1166 (series-series)

Good luck!

M.

madriaanse said:
Using the BA283AM schematic: Connect T1310 to B and M. Connect LO2567 between F and J. J (and A) should still connect to B- (0V). Wire LO2567 like LO1166 (series-series)

Good luck!

M.

Thank you so much for your knowledge and help Martin.

I did redrawn the schematic for these connections, so it could be verified if I understood well and also for others fellow diy'rs use in the future.

Please let me know if I got

Thank You

Attachments

• BA283 Output with LO2567.png
    BA283 Output with LO2567.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 110
Whoops said:
madriaanse said:

Good luck!

M.

Thank you so much for your knowledge and help Martin.

I did redrawn the schematic for these connections, so it could be verified if I understood well and also for others fellow diy'rs use in the future.

Please let me know if I got

Thank You

Do I need a Blocking Cap Between F and the LO2567?

Thanks

Please :
what type of cap is that indicated in the attached image ?

many thanks in advance
r

Attachments

• BA283-Output-with-LO2567-CAP-TYPE.jpg
    BA283-Output-with-LO2567-CAP-TYPE.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 32
r2d2 said:
Please :
what type of cap is that indicated in the attached image ?

many thanks in advance
r

Poly-Estere I don't know what it is, do you mean Polyester?

That cap can be any type Ceramic or Film Capacitor (Polyester, Polysterene,Polypropylene, etc), any will do.

Whoops said:
shabtek said:
Do I need a Blocking Cap Between F and the LO2567?
C7 is the dc blocking cap

Thanks,
I checked that and read that in this configuration C7 sould be changed for 220uf instead of 80/100uf in order to maintain the Low Frequency response.

Does that make sense?

thanks

I checked that and read that in this configuration C7 sould be changed for 220uf instead of 80/100uf in order to maintain the Low Frequency response.

Does that make sense?

thanks

r2d2 said:
Poly-Estere I don't know what it is, do you mean Polyester?

That cap can be any type Ceramic or Film Capacitor (Polyester, Polysterene,Polypropylene, etc), any will do.

yes you are right : polyester cap

(fast typing error , sorry)
r

Back