• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB v76 tubes

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmp

Looking for EF804s / EF804 / E83F for a nearly complete v76 build.
Not sure where to get these besides ebay.
Hoping someone here has some extra good / NOS tubes.

After looking around, I might wire the sockets to go the ef86/ef806s/e80f route.

http://www.btb-elektronik.de/

they should have them as well. EF804S are preferable. EF804S also seem relatively cheap recently on german ebay, I just scored one for 25€ (but haven't tried it yet). They used to go for around 70€ awhile ago which is what I also remember from BTB. E83F might be worth checking on the net, you might get lucky to find it cheap somewhere. These are probably not very sought after?

Michael

dmp said:
After looking around, I might wire the sockets to go the ef86/ef806s/e80f route.
Your dollar goes a lot further with EF804s than EF86s.  For instance, a Telefunken EF86 costs about 3x as much as a Tele EF804.

I think I have a Telefunken EF804S somewhere, had a spare for my mic build. PM me.

Latest posts

Back