PCB design / Custom building / Repair and service | BERLIN

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electric_diaries

Hey, I'm Ben and I live in Berlin, Germany making audio electronics.

Currently:
-I co-own a new company developing DJ FX called TEILE.
-I assemble, test and set almost all units for Koma-Electronik.
-I custom build new creations, and service old relics under the name Electric Diaries.

As well as this I help forum members with parts of their own projects. Designing PCBs, front panels, enclosures, circuits and even completed working PCBs. Let me know if you would like some more information or help with your project: [email protected]

Thaaaaaanks - Ben

hi guys,
just to let you know.
I'm very pleased with the PCB design Ben did recently.
Fast service , good communication and bringing up his own  ideas for changes where I hadn't thought of.

Recommended !!

ben has made several PCBs and panels  for me at EKADEK ELECTRONICS AND SOUND  - helped me immeasurably at crucial times actually,  and i thank and appreciate him for that ..  and more, for  his continuing help with ekadek projects.  go ben!   

Hi All,

I have asked Ben to help me out with the restoration of my Abe/EMT MM400 mixing console.

To get started, he duplicated a balanced line driver PCB which is used to balance the Insert Sends and Direct Outs of my console.

Ben is always fast when it comes to communication. He did the PCB layout and organised the manufacturing of 100 PCB's, which I received at my front door in no time and are in the process of being populated and installed right now.

I can only recommend his work.

This is just a start for me, more to follow. Ben's help allows me to focus on what I am good at and he does that what I'm not good at for me, in a short period of time and for very democratic pricing. Win-win :)

Best Rogy

Latest posts

Back